You must be at least 18 years old and an EEA resident to be issued with a UKEX Card account and card. You can only apply if you are currently a verified user of UKEX. You must provide an email address and mobile phone number to open an account so that we can communicate with you. There is a maximum of three accounts at each residential address.
Articles in this section
- What is a UKEX account and card?
- Who can apply for a UKEX account and Card ?
- How to open my UKEX Visa account and card?
- When will my card arrive?
- How long will the UKEX card last?
- What am I unable to buy with the UKEX card?
- Is my UKEX card a debit or credit card?
- Do I earn interest rate on the money stored in my UKEX card account?
- What should I do if my card is damaged or has expired?
- What should I do if my card has been lost or stolen?