Cryp to currency transactions are irreversible because of its "decentralised" nature.
Thoroughly check the details before any transfers. Here are some tips to follow:
- Do not allow anyone to access your computer remotely;
- Before transferring the funds, please confirm the transfer channels are legal and safe;
- Copy/paste the link you received in email instead of clicking to avoid hidden links;
- Be alert to emails claiming false information that someone has transferred funds to you;
- Confirm the emails from someone you know have not been compromised if there’s cause for suspicion;
- Double check the email address, especially the sequence of letters;
- The cloned website looks exactly the same with UKEX. Check to see if a padlock icon is visible in the address bar, or enter the UKEX URL directly.
8.UKEX will never ask you for a password, do not provide your password to anyone that requires you to provide it.