Google Authenticator is a dynamic password generator, with a similar function to the mobile SMS dynamic verification. Binding steps:
- Bind the mobile number before binding Google Authenticator (click Bound mobile);
- Download and install"Google Authenticator"through your "Mobile Browser" or "App Store" or select For IOS users and For Android users to download;
- After installation, open Google Authenticator and add the UKEX account and key:
(1) Add the UKEX account and key* by scanning the bar code* (click to Get bar code), or;
(2) Add the UKEX account and key manually (click to Get key);
- Once added, the 6-digit verification code* and UKEX account will be displayed in Google authenticator;
- Click Set Google Verification Code and enter your phone verification code to set it up.
* Android users need to download the third-party QR code scanning App be forescan;
* Please back up your key in case of mobile device loss, so the verification code can be retrieved by the key;
* A Google verification code is generated every 30 seconds.