Credit card & debit card deposit is available for UKEX users. Users can use Visa and Mastercard's credit card/debit card to add fiat currency directly to the UKEX.
I. Credit Card & Debit Card Binding
- Log in and click "Me" to find "Fiat Deposit & Withdrawal";
2. Select"Credit /Debit Card" - Click “Add “;
3. SelectCard Type (Credit Card & Debit Card) - Fill in Card Number, First Name and Last Name;
4. Click “SAVE”to complete binding.
II. Credit Card & Debit Card Deposit
- Click "Me" to find"My Wallet";
2. Select a fiat currency that you want to deposit（EUR* /GBP*/ USD*）;
3. Select your source of funds;
4.Deposit fiatcurrency, for example GBP, ---select Credit Card & Debit Card;
5. Go to the deposit page- selectthe bound card-enter the amount-click “CONTINUE”;
6. Enter expiry date and CVV- click “PAY NOW”;
7. Automatically go to the authorized transaction page, and follow the instructions to complete payment(real-time to the account).
In the authorized transaction page, you need to enter the trading password according to the instruction.
For example: the password is Abcd1234, and you are asked to enter the first, third and seventh digits, then you should enter Ac3.
If you have not set your trade password, you will be required to set the password in this page. The password should be at least 8 characters including upper, lower case letters and numbers.