Cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals follow a three-step process: Request > Confirm > Credit
Requests: the platform has processed the transfer, and been moved into the blockchain confirmation process
Confirm: blockchain has confirmed the transfer and assets have been sent to the designated cryptowallet.
Credited: platform has credited the deposited assets to your account on the platform.
If you do not receive the deposit in your UKEX account, please follow the steps below:
- Please confirm the amount received in your Cryptowallet is correct and accurate. Your crypto will unable to be retrieved if sent to wrong address.
- If your deposit is transferred from an external platform, please confirm whether it is successful. Please contact the appropriate platform if the transfer has failed;
- If the transfer is successful, you will receive a link (TXID) so you may check the transfer record. If you do not receive the TXID, please contact the appropriate platform;
- You can check the number of block confirmations with TXID. Please wait whilst the block is being confirmed. UKEX can only credit for you after this process.
- If the block has been confirmed, but UKEX has not credited for you, please contact the customer service or submit a ticket. Screenshots of block confirmation and where no credit recorded byUKEX are required, we will review the issue as soon as possible.
If you have not received the withdrawal from UKEX, please check the withdrawal progress:
- Withdrawing: we have received your request and it is in the process of being reviewed;
- Withdrawal success: We have processed your request, and it is in the block confirmation phase. You can check block confirmation progress with TXID.
- If your withdrawal has been in the “Withdrawing” phase for a long time, please contact customer service or submit a ticket with a screenshot of the withdrawal.
Check block confirmation: