- Choose Deposit GBP, Deposit EUR or Deposit USD*;
- Choose Pay by bank transfer*
- Take note of your receiving account details
- Select“Get transfer reference number” to generate your order;
- When making a transfer via online banking or over the bank counter, cite the “Reference number”in the reference field.
- Once the transfer has been completed, sign in and select“Payment completed*” in the Bank transfer tab.
- Once UKEX have received the funds, it will recognise your payment based on the “reference number” and it will be credited with the actual amount*
*Only transfers from your own bank account will be accepted, otherwise, funds will not be credited;
*To see our bank transfer deposit limits, view UKEX&Visa Card features and fees for details;
*Please choose the corresponding currency when depositing GBP/EUR/USD, otherwise funds will not be credited;
*Bank transfers are available using Faster Payments (for UK/GBP), SEPA (for Eurozone/EUR), SWIFT (for international/ GBP, Eur and USD);
*We use different bank accounts to receive deposits of GBP, EUR and USD, and may change them from time to time. Please check the accounts before each transfer;
* Each bank transfer will generate a unique 12-digit "reference number". Please take note of it and reference it when making transfers, otherwise we will not be able to identify your payment;
*Please make sureto select"Payment completed" after the transfer has been completed, otherwise it will not be credited;
* Transfer times vary, depending on the method selected. Faster Payments: 1 business day, SEPA: 1-3 business days, and SWIFT: 1-5 business days;
* Your bank or intermediary bank may charge fees. UKEX will credit customers with the actual amount (read the following for more details:Received amount less than the transferred amount), and you can check the balance in My assets.